Monday, August 27, 2012

Kickstarter update: fireproofing!


            This is me, with my cement board and my trusty red car, parked in front of my house. The barn-studio is in a straight line to the left, just out of view. I thought that the cement board would easily fit into my trunk if I put down the backseats, but alas! For want of an inch and a half of space, I had to drive home with cement board hanging out the back of my trunk, tied on with a towing line to make sure it wouldn't escape. As you can see, we arrived safely.
            After the pictures we unloaded the car and took our prize indoors. We'll have to make a second trip for the rest of the materials. Expect more updates on how it goes in the next few days! You'll get to see me using a hammer, an Exact-o knife, and carrying cinder blocks.


            If you are wondering what this is all about, go have a look at my Kickstarter project! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/317283323/bringing-the-fire-to-riverdragon-ceramics

No comments:

Post a Comment