Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy late Halloween!

            My computer decided to celebrate Halloween by refusing to boot up, so my Halloween post was delayed somewhat. I'm currently using a computer that may or may not be functioning properly, so if I suddenly vanish from the internet in the weeks before Thanksgiving, it's because we have no computers anymore. I'll be able to retrieve an old computer during Thanksgiving family visits, so all should return to normal thereafter.
            Now for the Halloween post! The pumpkin vine here was planted rather late in the season, so the single small pumpkin that it produced never progressed beyond the green stage. Nonetheless, I made a jack-o-lantern out of it:



            Vampire kitty will be happy to take your treats, and your finger, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment